Wednesday 22 December 2010

Introducing CarrieMe

I’m so excited to be starting this blog and look forward to sharing with you my inspirations for design, as well as fashion and business tips and lots more.  I also hope you’ll share your thoughts about the world of design, what inspires you and of course your favourite handbag and accessories!

To introduce you to CarrieMe (http://www.carrieme.co.uk/), I would like to tell you a bit about me, my influences and my story. Besides experiencing lots of hard work, laughter and excitement, there are several other things that have helped me to build CarrieMe and first of all is my love of travelling.

An explorer at heart, I have lived from a young age all over the globe in India, Sri Lanka, Morocco and Europe, as well as travelled extensively around Asia and South America….
This has fuelled my love of colours and cultures which I want to share with you through my accessories line.

Being a Londoner at heart has also influenced the CarrieMe brand... as one of the fashion hubs of the world and I am very privileged to call it home. I love it that I can just walk down certain streets to see the latest fashion trends on ‘real’ models, whether it be Portobello Market (near the office), Soho, Oxford St or Bond St. 
They say that the city of London never sleeps and neither does fashion or style, so naturally, some of the most stylish trends are born here. The translation of fashion from the catwalk to high street takes about 9 weeks so we’re much more trend-savvy, which is another thing I love and can’t wait to share with you through the CarrieMe brand.


Well, I hope you guys agree and would love to hear your comments.
Its been nice getting this on paper, online, well you know what I mean. I hope you’re enjoying it and I can’t wait to share more.

Love Carrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment