Saturday 1 January 2011

Top 5 Handbag designers

Hope you all had a fantastic holiday and are ready to take on 2011 as today is the start of new beginnings.... 

Did any of you lucky people get a handbag for Christmas?  I confess that I didn't, but before I get back to work on CarrieMe, I would like to share with you my Top 5 handbag designer brands (it was really difficult to narrow it down to just these 5!).

I absolutely adore Orla Kiely handbags and Orla as a designer. Her use of vibrant prints and colours appeals so much to me as I’m such a colour and texture person.
 


I wouldn’t be without a Lulu Guinness, its their quirky, London inspired handbags I like best, being a London girl at heart!


I love Anya Hindmarch because she makes lovely bags with her signature style.



Fendi handbags are always trendy with at least one being on every “It-bag list” but at the same time they are classics with simple lines which really appeal to me.


and lastly, Mulberry handbags will take you from season to season without ever looking dated.


 
In fact, the gorgeous Mulberry Tillie bag is set to be the IT bag for 2011 after being shown at Fashion Week – what are your thoughts about it?


I would love to hear your favourite handbag designers too in the comments.

Hope you had a fabulous party last night to celebrate the end of 2010 and the beginnings of 2011…. I definitely woke up with a hangover, but I have a feeling its going to be a great year ahead!

Love Carrie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment